Auction Terms & Conditions On-Line Only Auction Terms & Conditions
15% Buyer's premium added to final bids. Sales tax will be charged unless current Blanket Exemption form is on file with auction company.
We do not ship or transport/ship autos, furniture or large items. Email auction office to inquire about shipping small items. Small items will be shipped from a local indepedant shipper at buyer's expense.
Upon registration, the Bidder warrants that they are of legal age and have read and understand the terms and conditions as listed and that such terms shall govern this auction sale.
1. All Bidders must first complete the New Bidder Information form as provided. All Bidders are required to provide valid credit card information in order to register for this auction. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNLESS YOU ARE THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER.
2. Throughout the auction process Bidders are encouraged to check their bids often in order to ensure success. Bidders may also choose to receive e-mail notifications when Outbid on an item. These notifications will not be sent out during the final two hours of the auction sale.
3. Bidders have the option of setting a maximum bid amount allowing the auction software system to automatically bid on their behalf to the next highest bid increment.
4. All items are always sold with reserve unless specifically mentioned in the item description.
5. Soft Close: In the event that a bid is placed on an item in the final minute of the auction sale, the auction for that item will automatically be extended and remain open for an additional 3 minutes. This will continue until all bidding has ceased.
6. Although the auction company makes every attempt to ensure that all items are authentic and that all photographs and descriptions are accurate and error free, no sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in the description or photo provided. Photos used in the Auction catalog on occasion may be that of duplicate lots or of similar or equal items as seen and found on the internet. Preview times are offered and all Bidders are encouraged to take advantage of the preview times in order to thoroughly inspect all items to their own satisfaction. For some items, coin or small item may be used for scale only and are not included in lot. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS.
7. The highest Bidder shall become the Purchaser and no Bidder shall retract his / her bid at any point throughout the auction sale. Upon award of the successful bid, the Purchaser will receive an invoice via email within 24 hours of the auction close. Full payment for all purchases is required on the day of the auction sale and will be charged to the credit card provided, acceptance of these terms constitutes authorization and approval to charge your credit card on file. A 15% buyer's premium plus Handling Shipping Transportation, (if applicable) will be added to the purchase price of all items sold at the auction. Failure to provide full payment using the credit card provided or to arrange alternative method of payment during allotted pick up times may result in suspension of bidding privileges.
8. Pickup and Removal: All items must be removed on the dates and times as provided. If it is neccessary to meet or conduct additional pick-up times a minumum charge of $50.00 will be added to invoice total. Items not picked up after 3 days will be considered abandoned and the Auction will dispose of or resell the items at the Purchasers sole risk with no refund provided. Any items that must be removed by the auction company on behalf of the purchasers may incur additional charges for moving and/or storage. In the event purchaser has requested shipping and obtained approval of auction company to do so, a $10-20 transportation charge may be added to the invoice and shipping will be provided by an independant shipper at the purchasers expense, and will be a separate and additional charge from the auction company.
9. Purchasers are responsible to bring any necessary tools, packing material or additional labor in order to remove purchased items. Note: Any damages caused to the property by the Purchaser or agents acting on behalf of the Purchaser during removal of the items, will be billed to the Purchaser and added to the Purchaser's credit card.
10. The catalog listing may be subject to deletions at any time throughout the auction process. In the event that the auction company is unable to deliver any awarded lot(s) as a result of theft, damage, or for any reason whatsoever, the auction company sole liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lots.
11. By his/her purchase, the buyer waives any claims for liability against either the auction company, its related organizations or the consignor of the item or service, arising in any way whatsoever including, but not limiting the generality of the foregoing, any liability resulting from the utilization of the property or services sold or from failure of the goods to match the provided descriptions.
12. The auction company and their employees are not liable for any loss, damage or accidents that may occur on the auction premises.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms